Sunday, July 25, 2010

Borat- Wine tasting



OK, I know you have seen this before but it reminds me of the times when I have tried to show Richard (of RBB) the proper way to taste wine. He has at different times drunk from the bottle, laid down and drunk from his gumboot and, one notorious time, joined a vertical tasting of Chateau Margaux a First Growth Bordeaux and mixed it with lemonade. Despairing of this I introduced him to cheap Australian Chardonnay which, with its sweetness and alcohol tastes like a lemonade drink. I think that this has worked as he doesn't bother me with questions much anymore except for the odd time when he has a flashback from his earlier Chardon drinking.

4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

"OK, I know you have seen this before but it reminds me of the times when I have tried to show Richard (of RBB) the proper way to taste wine."
Testa di cazzo.

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

Apart from the occasional bottle of the really good stuff, I tend to agree with Richard (of RBB), swill it down quick and get a refill.

Subtleties of taste tend to disappear after about 4 or 5 glasses.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Anyway, to quote one of your earlier videos, wine tastes like grapes, not bloody raspberries, or anything else.

Richard (of RBB) said...

boring