Friday, September 11, 2009

THE ANGEL OF THE LORD


"Good try, The Wine Guy, but that post was by you!!!
May the angel of The Lord strike you down (if The Lord is actually in control and not a ficticious character like spiderman)!" Richard (of RBB)

Richard the well known atheist and God declaimer has seen fit to call up vengeful angels to attack me. How bizarre is that!
What really worries me though is that it might well be working.
This morning my toaster threw my toast out and on to the floor not once but twice. The second time the fridge colluded and arranged for the toast slice to go under it.
The cat wouldn't get out of bed and ignored me.
The microwave caught fire.
The computer shows up a warning that I am being attacked by a virus.
Holy hell!

1 comment:

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Christ!
That explains why I've broken two panes of glass alraedy this morning.
Richard - please take the curse off.